We are really excited to host our second Slow Food Dinner at VIVO.
Slow Food is a truly relaxed dining experience where spending time at the table it's a pleasure and taking the time to enjoy the food it's a ritual... Italian style!
6.30 pm - Welcome Cocktail with Canape
- Homemade crostini with vegan pâté
- Falafel with fresh herbs
- Local tomato bruschetta
7.00 pm - Dinner
- Lionfish Cakes (served)
- Coconut Ceviche (family style)
- Coconut Calamari (family style)
- Fresh Garden Salad (family style)
[ De Chanceny Cremant de Loire Brut ]
- Blackened Lionfish Escovitch (served)
- Coconut Basmati Rice (family style)
- Sauteed potatoes with local moringa (family style)
- Garlic-Chili-Oil local greens (family style)
[ choice of Cooper Hill Pinot Gris or Pinot Noir ]
- Chocolate and Avocado Mousse with Caramelized Walnuts
Price: $75CI (comprehensive of 15% service charge)
We are going to donate 10% to a local charity.
Hurry up to book your table, only 24 seats available!
Please call 749-8486 or e-mail email@example.com to reserve your spot!